Our environmental commitments
One of the Petzl Foundation's commitments is to contribute to the preservation of the environment by supporting projects led by environmental groups.
Notably, it supports projects for the protection of many birds of prey in Europe, such as the Bonelli Eagle, the Bearded Lammergeyer, and a variety of vultures.
Each year, the Petzl Foundation supports associations within the framework of a call for projects involving environmental protection.
pictures : Regard du Vivant, Serge Caillault
- [11-27-12] Encourage respectful climbs in a major site: Piedra Parada
- [08-30-12] The environment call for projects is extended!
- [05-16-12] The Cochamo valley, a forgotten Yosemite
- [04-23-12] Saving the monk seals in Mauritania
- [12-21-11] Grimper dans les palmiers, un métier dangereux
- [12-20-11] Nepal: training future professional trek guides
- [05-23-11] Call for projects environment!
- [05-02-11] How to reduce accidents in the Gouter couloir?
- [03-29-11] Join the public Conservation Vote !
- [02-14-11] Ice Crystal, a scientific expedition into the heart of the waterfall
- [11-24-10] Results of the 2011 environment request for proposals!
- [07-30-10] Outdoor Industry Conservation Charity joins IUCN
- [06-29-10] Successful release of 3 Bearded vultures in the Vercors massif
- [05-21-10] Makay, the last Eden in flames
- [04-19-10] Saving Cochamo
- [02-05-10] Great success for symposium of the Bonelli's eagle
- [01-22-10] Petzl Foundation supports scientific explorations
- [09-29-09] First steps of Access PanAm
- [07-08-09] The Access PanAm initiative supported by the Petzl Foundation
- [06-05-09] Mountain safety training