Petzl Foundation presentation
Petzl, a beatiful story of humanity and industry
"Our family business began in a small workshop near Grenoble. 30 years of innovation have given Petzl a worldwide reputation as a pioneer and leader in vertical access and lighting equipment. Our company continues to grow. High-caliber employees and a strong financial structure have enabled us to remain independent while maintaining our profitability.
Since the beginning, I have worked to build a dream future for my company: aiming to develop a respected and successful business. This new step, the creation of the Petzl Foundation, is the realization of my dreams. It will provide us with opportunities to give back to the community that has enabled us to exist and thrive.
I want to develop Petzl’s presence throughout the world by creating links to share knowledge and by implementing practical actions. Our intention is to assist others in their efforts to improve the well-being of our community and to preserve the environment".
Paul PETZL, Président
- [10-18-13] Rescue services operational in Kalymnos!
- [09-11-13] The Petzl Foundation Supports the Alpine Near-Miss Survey
- [08-05-13] Working with Aron Ralston to protect Utah’s redrock desert canyons
- [07-19-13] The environment call for projects is launched!
- [11-27-12] Encourage respectful climbs in a major site: Piedra Parada
- [05-16-12] The Cochamo valley, a forgotten Yosemite
- [04-23-12] Saving the monk seals in Mauritania
- [12-21-11] Grimper dans les palmiers, un métier dangereux
- [12-20-11] Nepal: training future professional trek guides
- [05-23-11] Call for projects environment!
- [05-02-11] How to reduce accidents in the Gouter couloir?
- [03-29-11] Join the public Conservation Vote !
- [02-14-11] Ice Crystal, a scientific expedition into the heart of the waterfall
- [11-24-10] Results of the 2011 environment request for proposals!
- [07-30-10] Outdoor Industry Conservation Charity joins IUCN
- [06-29-10] Successful release of 3 Bearded vultures in the Vercors massif
- [05-21-10] Makay, the last Eden in flames
- [04-19-10] Saving Cochamo
- [02-05-10] Great success for symposium of the Bonelli's eagle
- [01-22-10] Petzl Foundation supports scientific explorations